Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Thursday, February 8, 2007 Therapy!
Yesterday was extremely exciting but it didn’t all evolve around Therapy. What else happened? Funny you should ask, because I was about to tell you. Yesterday was a very beautiful day. So beautiful that I opened my door and my eyes took in all the glory of God, and my nose smelled all of the wonder of His nature. I knew that I was blessed.

Then, when I was waiting for the bus, it came and I was loaded on. Then, I got the strong feeling to ask if I could sit in a seat, and she said yes so I actually rode in a seat on the bus! It went fine, there was just some sitting up when the bus turned to get used to, but I did. I did the same thing on the way home. So today’s the first time I remember riding on a bus!

Then, Therapy! As if that was last. First, I stood up with no hands holding on in the parallel bars, then, with my special walker, I walked another 600 feet! The only problem (and it’s a huge problem) is that I keep pushing my hip out to the right and my legs follow so my body isn’t straight. Oh well, there’s something to work on. What would Therapy be for without something like that?

It just reminds me that I’m human and miracles aren’t.
Servant for Christ,

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: