Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Thursday, March 29, 2007 Very Sweet!
Things didn’t start out sweet yesterday, but I went to Therapy yesterday at around noon here and things began to get sweeter! First, (even though I’m not supposed to) I made Chocolate Chip cookies for a friend that I visit every Saturday. I mixed then up, put them on a cookie sheet, put them in the oven, STOOD UP AND WASHED DISHES WITH BOTH HANDS and then I sat down and dried my hands and went on to Physical Therapy. I went to the parallel bars and stood up without touching the bars! Then, I touched my Therapists hand very gently with my right hand and my left, then I sat down. While I was waiting for my Therapist and the ARJO walker, I became very relaxed! Then we walked for awhile and I remained feeling relaxed and I was told that I walked well.

There is something that happened last Sunday night that I need to tell you. After nearly 7 years (so you know that this was God) in the shower I began to notice that I had feeling on the bottom of my feet! Before that, I never had ANY feeling.

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: