Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Friday, March 16, 2007 Life’s So Sweet!
First of all, the whole house had Basketti tonight and it was sooo good. The Lord brought another beautiful day today so I had a perfect setting for song and prayer as I sat outside in my power chair and waited for the bus. I even handwrote a letter to a dear friend. Then the bus came and I went to Therapy. Today, I had my favorite Therapist and at first we walked with the ARJO and with me doing all of the directing for walking, obstacle avoidance and turning. And what blew me personally away is that my Therapist told me that she had never seen me walk so well and so relaxed! Now, that didn’t come from just me, it has to have come from the Lord! And when we were done, I had covered 1,000 feet! Then the next thing we did was that I sat on a mat (all by myself) and gently directed a balloon from me to the Therapist using one hand and then the other. Then the same thing with a ball and my feet.

I like Therapy because it’s the one place where I can ask questions, do new things, succeed, grow and etc. just as I am. (I can feel the argument that’s coming) Hmm, sounds a lot like coming to Jesus…

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: