Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Friday, March 2, 2007 Awesome!
Today (as always), there was absolutely NO question that God was with me. Take last night, I was so upset and bothered that I went to bed early (6:30 P.M.) and I woke up several times during the night, but I quickly went back to sleep. Then in the morning, even though a lot happened last night, I just felt normal, like nothing had happened at all!

Then I went to Therapy and things got better and better! At first I had Physical Therapy with the best Therapist and, for the very first time, I walked (with my ARJO walker) with my Therapist in front of me. Not guiding me because it was my responsibility to make it move and turn. It wasn’t pretty, because it was hard, but I did it!

Occupational Therapy was next and (I won’t know until it bakes) I made and brought home an incredibly involved casserole!

Now I’m writing to you! And I kept being reminded that every day is this good with God.

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: