Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Saturday, February 10, 2007 Therapy!
Yesterday, I had Therapy and boy did I learn a lot. Even before I went I knew that God was going to teach me something special, and as you read on, you’ll see that He did!

I took all of the ingredients to make a beef & broccoli stir fry, so that’s what I made. While that was cooking, I, for the very first time, stood up straight and sure on a regular walker! I even took a few steps! I don’t know how long I stood up for, but at least I did it! So I brought the beef & broccoli home and we’ll try it today.

When my bus got there, it was empty so I thought I was going straight home, but little did I know that God had something to show me. To make a very long story short (because it took until 7:00P.M.) we went through all kinds of hard times to pick up two handicapped adults who were very kind and needed the ride. So I learned that there are many people out there that need the help of a service like that, but MOST importantly WE NEED TO BE SURE THAT THEY KNOW JESUS!

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: