Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Thursday, February 8, 2007 I’m baaack!
WOW! I just can’t believe it sometimes, but I think I’m finally actually back. I realize that I’m handicapped now, but it’s not that I feel that I’m missing anything-I’ve actually gained so much! My relationship with the Godhead! But sometimes I do things without even thinking, like today, for example. I was supposed to get a shower, and while I was getting ready for it I crossed both of my arms, grabbed ahold of my shirt and pulled it off (now, that may seem like nothing to you, but I hadn’t done that for at least 6 years and it was absolutely smooth). Then, during my shower, I was standing up holding two bars and the man that was showering me couldn’t get to my right side or under my arm so I just held up my right arm so he could finish washing me!

By the time I got out I was both shocked and scared because I wasn’t sure what I‘d do next. But I know one thing for sure:
I’m back!

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: