Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sunday, March 11, 2007 Delayed
I’m sorry, but I haven’t told you the latest in a while. It seems like so much has been going on and the source of it ALL undoubtedly has been Jesus. I used to wear weights on my wrists and ankles each time that I went to Therapy, but now (at the request of Physical Therapy) I don’t wear my weights any longer. Plus, my Physical Therapist used to guide my ARJO walker, moving it forward and turning, but now I am 100% responsible for moving and turning the ARJO myself! Again, it’s not always smooth and pretty, BUT IT HAPPENS! There’s no question that I could not do this myself.

Then yesterday I was a speaker at a national conference (I have attached a copy of my topic and my PowerPoint) and I must tell you that people could understand me fine, they cried, were moved and I was repeatedly asked: “Were you an accomplished or trained Public Speaker before your accident?” My answer was always: No. Now, that too was because of the Lord.
A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: