Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Saturday, February 24, 2007 Totally Sweet!
It’s true, I don’t know how to say it yet, but in the old verbiage I would have said that something was totally cool, but now I don’t know how to say it now. Anyways, yesterday was sweet from the time I got up until the time I went to bed. I mean that I realized that the Lord Jesus was with me in all things. Now, I’m not saying that He isn’t always with me, because I know that He is, but yesterday He encouraged me to do more than ever before. When I went to Therapy, many things had already happened, but once I got there I walked (with my special walker) 1200 to 1300 feet! Then I mixed up and baked some cookies from scratch, put them in the oven and then washed some dishes using both hands! There’s no question in my mind whether or not the Lord is with me, He is. But sometimes He does more of the things I’m proud of because I’m human.

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: