Tuesday, May 01, 2007

April 1, 2007 Unexpectedly Sweet!
Today I went to Church and I worked at Church, and everything went well, but after class, something really SWEET happened.

This young man named Scott and his Mom(?) have been coming to class and Scott uses a walker. Well, today his Mom asked me if I had ever used a walker and I said yes and described the technical big one that I use in Therapy, and she told me that she was in Physical Therapy and asked me if I was willing to try her son’s. I, of course, said YES! And we went into the hallway and I stood up and I successfully walked the entire hallway IN FRONT OF MY CLASS! This was definitely a blessing from God, and it was SWEET!

You know, when Scott started coming to class, I thought that possibly I could be a positive blessing to him, but who knew that God had something totally different planned? God did. Thank you God.

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: