Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Monday, March 19, 2007 God is Sweet!
Today, being Monday, it was just like any other day for me. God (who had been with me while I was sleeping) was always beside me! Yes, I went to Therapy, and YES it was sweet and I totally believe it was because of God, not me, but after Therapy when the bus came (right on time), God showed me something a little, actually a lot, different.

When I boarded the bus there were only two ladies, but before long, the bus was full of handicapped people, and I watched them closely, their behaviors and the effects on their appearances. Before long at all I fell into prayer, for them and then into praise because I couldn’t help but realize how much the Lord has done for me! He has, for His reason, allowed me to take my place within a community of people in desperate need! This is definitely an awesome role, designed by God and I expect to be fully used by Him to do whatever He wants to do! I’m obviously here for another reason because my handicap could, but doesn’t equal theirs. And I'm alive! I’m excited while I am just writing about it!

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: