Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tuesday, February 6, 2007 HUGE stuff!
Yesterday I went to therapy, but before all of that started, first, I remembered the ingredients to a recipe that I used to make and I wrote it down! Then, I worked out another recipe for use and groceries and I wrote it down too! Now, I said that I wrote it down, but I never said that it was neat and pretty, because it wasn’t, but at least I did it!

Then in Physical Therapy, first I rode a bike with various degrees of resistance flawlessly for 20 minutes, then (with a special walker) I walked 600 feet and then in the parallel bars I actually stood up on my own!

Then in Occupational Therapy we reviewed and found that I had met all of my previous goals, so we word on new ones.

The thing that I mostly noticed, and so should you, is that I’m NEVER alone.

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: