Tuesday, May 01, 2007

April 5, 2007 God is sweet to me.
Yesterday, I went to Therapy and without a doubt God was very sweet to me. When I woke up, God had been with me while I was sleeping and was still there. When I went to Therapy, He brought the bus early and I went straight there. Once there, I wrote a letter, and then I had Physical Therapy. We did something new. I switched from the ARJO walker to a more regular walker that is normal, but it has holders for arm rests attached to the top. So, not only did I just stand up, I balanced on my feet, and then I took ahold of the walker and step by step walked.

Then it was time for Occupational Therapy where I cooked the following recipe that God had given me:

Bow Tie Pasta

1 bag of Bow Tie uncooked pasta
1 bag of frozen boned & cooked chicken meat
1 can on cream of chicken soup
1 can on cream of cheese soup
1 cup of skim or nonfat milk
2 Tbsp. of Worcestershire Sauce
3 Tbsp. of Basil
1 pkg. of McCormick 4 cheese pasta sauce
1 can of Corn
1 can of Cut Green Beans
1 tbsp. of Garlic Salt
1 bag of Grated Jack Cheese

Directions:
In a large pan cook pasta al-dente per package instructions. While the pasta is cooking, defrost the chicken in the microwave and when it’s done, make sure it’s cut into small pieces. Then get a large bowl and start by adding the defrosted and cut up chicken. Next add the milk. Then add
Worcestershire sauce. Add Basil & Garlic Salt. Add 4 cheese pasta sauce (dry). Stir the mixture well. Open and drain the Corn and the Green Beans and add them to the mixture. When the pasta is done, thoroughly drain it and add it back to the pan. Add mixture from the bowl to the pan
Heat to warm it all up and thoroughly stir in the grated jack cheese.

Once the cheese melts, serve.

Let me know how you like it if you try it.

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: