Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Saturday, October 28, 2006 Addition #2
When I send Addendum’s it’s because I’ve thought of something that I want to share, but it’s mostly just because I’ve thought of something. I hope that I’m not boring you…

But I did think of one more thing that I wanted to share with you, and maybe you can help me with:
Yesterday when I was at Ballard Rehab., I watched an Employee Luau where everyone dressed Hawaiian, had lunch together, took pictures together, talked, laughed and played volleyball. And the whole time I watched, about an hour, I thought how I would NEVER EXPERIENCE ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN. Not only can I not remember what I once knew, but with thickeners etc. I have to be so careful of what I and when I eat.
So when it was all said and done, I just felt a little lost.

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: