Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Friday, October 27, 2006 Addendum
I have 2 things to tell you:

First, I rode the bus again and Therapy was wonderful. I have to admit that even though I pray about it before, several times, and I honestly say “Lord, you have given me so much, and I am so thankful, so if you’re done with me now, that’s ok with me cuz your will with me has been far more than I could’ve hoped for…” And I expect to fail, but you know what? I WALKED PERFECTLY AGAIN! That reminds me of this scripture:
Eph 3:20
20 God can do anything, you know — far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.
(from THE MESSAGE)

Then #2, when I rode the bus home, there were 5 other people with SEVERE handicaps. In fact, I even wondered how some of them could ride the bus without supervision. Then I thought, thousands of dollars have been collected for victims of tragedies, but who do others think these people are? VICTIMS OF TRAGEDIES! I’m sure that most or all of these people didn’t choose to be the way they are, but no one, not even our Churches have reached out to them.
As long as the state will do it, we don’t even think about it. Is that good? NO!

Servant for Christ,
Toby

No comments: