Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 Addition
I went to Ballard today for Therapy, which was very good, but on the way back, on the bus, there was an extremely strong and good answer to prayer and the silly pity party that I was having. PRAISE GOD!! At one stop we picked up a man who carried a blind stick and he had an uncontrollable twitch in his muscles. At another stop, we picked up a woman who was legally blind. She had a guide dog who rode with us too. And it didn’t take me long to realize that God has done more than I could’ve hoped for or imagined with me. Now I want to make something VERY CLEAR, I’m not questioning their faith and promoting mine, because only God knows everyone’s hearts. It was obviously Him who pointed that out to me and I wanted to share it with you.

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: