Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I feel him walking with me

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 Addition
I have to tell you this because it was SO SPECIAL! I went to therapy today at Ballard. First of all the bus was late to get me and I arrived at therapy late so because I was late, they cut my time in Occupational Therapy way down. Then, the next thing was Physical Therapy, and this Therapist came by and told me that I was hers and then my favorite Therapist came up and said that due to a change in plans, she was taking me. Now, normally a person would think “Nothing is going right today”, but not me. I had prayed about therapy this morning, and on the bus there and there, so I knew that God had full control of my therapy, in fact, according to scriptures, I was sure that He already knew! Anyways, when I started walking, I COULD ACTUALLY FEEL HIM WALKING WITH ME. AND I WALKED SO WELL. I’M NOT KIDDING AT ALL! And I immediately thought about telling you!

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: