Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Monday, October 30, 2006
I have finished the Old Testament now and I have something to say. First of all, I hope that my use of THE MESSAGE has not offended anyone because I’ve learned a great deal! And the second thing is, and I don’t want to offend anyone, but I believe that, especially after reading The Prophets, that the God-of-the-Angel-Armies may have gotten His fill of all of the sin in New Orleans and cleaned up the city. Now I’m not saying that we shouldn’t be in there helping, because I feel that we should. But rebuilding houses is only one thing that they need. What they need, more than that, are Churches and a strong faith that they live instead of preparing for Mar-D-Gras time. If we establish that, then they’ll be set for Heaven and they’re ours for eternity.

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: