Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday, November 17, 2006 Addition
For the last two or so days, I have experienced the realization that I am now handicapped. Not just kind of handicapped, but REALLY handicapped. I don’t want to say everything that has happened, but I will tell you that while I was brushing my teeth, I had to THINK REALLY HARD about where I was going to put my toothbrush in my mouth (which I’m sure is NO BIG DEAL to you) and I STILL MISSED and hit the side of my face! And that’s just one of the many things that have happened. But I still remembered that handicapped or NOT, my goal is for God, and no failure in this world is going to change that in my mind. So, I have been trying to think of ways to still accomplish that and any ways you can think of, please message me.

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: