Monday, June 25, 2007

Thursday, June 21, 2007 Major Oops!
This morning I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and use mouthwash, and I thought everything would be just fine, but boy was I in for a MAJOR surprise!

First, I put my toothpaste on my toothbrush, like a pro, and then I surprised myself when my hand went crazy and I rubbed the toothbrush and toothpaste all over my face and even my glasses! Instead of freaking out, I started reciting the following scripture in my mind:
Prov 3:5-7

5 Trust GOD from the bottom of your heart;
don't try to figure out everything on your own.
6 Listen for GOD's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
he's the one who will keep you on track.
7 Don't assume that you know it all.
Run to GOD! Run from evil!

So, I brushed my teeth fine, but there was still more. While I was using my mouthwash, I actually swallowed some and while I was choking, my hand went wild again and I spilled some of the mouthwash from the bottle!

Whew, those were some major oops!

But in the end, the Lord was with me and I’m ok.

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: