Monday, June 25, 2007

Friday, June 1, 2007 They seemed BIG!
OK, a couple of VERY BIG things went wrong for me today. And at first it was really hard for me to deal with.

First, my computer is still screwed up and it can’t connect to the network here, so I have dial up everything and NO Internet.

Next, I called to make reservations for the bus, and no one would answer the phone…

Next, the bus to take me to Therapy was late and the driver said that I would make it there (at best) over 30 minutes PAST my appointment time; so I didn’t go.

Then, I found out that I was not going to the school that I thought because I don’t have enough money.

So all my dreams were crashed today. Unrecoverable. All of them. So, at first I was angry. Then I thought, how could this be happening to ME, a child of God? The one who can do all things through Christ who strengthens me??? And then I remembered this:

Prov 3:5-7

5 Trust GOD from the bottom of your heart;
don't try to figure out everything on your own.
6 Listen for GOD's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
he's the one who will keep you on track.
7 Don't assume that you know it all.
Run to GOD! Run from evil!


And I thought have I turned to God?

Is it possible that here is something here for God that evil would like to take my mind off of? And I thought: YES! I’M GOING TO SEE MARK TOMORROW!

And it all made sense and I could let the bad go and focus on the good.

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: