Monday, June 25, 2007

Sunday, June 3, 2007 I cooked!
A woman from my Sunday school class took me to their home today and I cooked a casserole for class next week. I bought all of the ingredients myself and took them with me today. Honestly, I don’t eat or care for mushrooms, but this is an Italian dish, so they seemed appropriate. It will be warmed and served next week. The recipe is as follows:
Sundried Tomato & Basil Pasta
Ingredients
Bow Tie Pasta
1 bag of grilled frozen chicken
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 can of minestrone soup
4 TBSP. of Basil
2 TBSP. of Worcestershire Sauce
1 pkg. of Italian cheeses
1 can of mushrooms
1 container of Sundried Tomatoes
1 can of skim milk
1 box of Sundried Tomato & Basil Wheat Thins

Directions
Cook Bow Tie Pasta per directions on package, drain completely and add to mixture below.

While the pasta is cooking, get out a large bowl. Warm up chicken in microwave. When warm, cut into bite sized pieces and put in bowl. Add soup. Drain & add mushrooms. Add Basil and Worcestershire sauce. Add cheeses. Add 1 soup can of skim milk. Warm Sun Dried Tomatoes in microwave, cut them into bite sized pieces and add to the mixture. Stir well. Open box and crush bag of Wheat Thins and add to the mixture. Stir well.

When pasta is done, drain thoroughly and add to mixture. Stir well, taste & serve.


A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: