Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Monday, January 22, 2007 Addendum
I am sure that some of you are going to be angry and some will feel that I’m crazy and others will just blow it off and delete this, but at least read it through.

I’ve spent a lot of time in thought and Bible study and discussions with the Lord about this and I wanted to tell you about it. So here I go.

This is about prayer. We read in the Bible that God (whichever one He is) formed us in our mother’s womb, and that all of the days of our lives were written out by God before one of then even came to be, and that before we even ask HIM, HE already knows what we need. Now, that’s an awesome God!

So my point is that if God is so awesome, then why do we spend so much time praying for others needs? Have we humans decided that we know something that God doesn’t? I don’t think so. Even in the Lord’s prayer Jesus put God in charge and then said basically “you’re in charge, so please guide me”. So shouldn’t we?

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: