Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 Addendum
I just got in from Therapy today and had dinner and I had to tell you about today! First of all, I actually did a lot of typing with both hands! Now, I’m not saying that it was accurate and pretty-because it wasn’t, but for the first time in 6 years-it happened!
Then, at Therapy 1 month ago, they weighed me and I weighed in at 189.5 pounds. Now, my first concern was that I would crest and topple into the 200 range, so I immediately took control of my diet. So I started using Splenda sugar substitute, changed from desserts to fruits and started eating Starkist Teriyaki Tuna Fillets (which are sooo good) for dinner. Well today I was weighed again and I weighed an unbelievable 150 pounds. Now if I initially weighed in at 189.5 and now (1 month later) weighed 150 it’s easy to see that (PRAISE GOD!!) I lost 39.5 pounds in 1 month!

So I will be a Servant For Christ and still succeed (even in the little things!).

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: