Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 Addendum
Yesterday at Therapy was really hard. The first thing that I had was Physical Therapy and again that was just amazing, but the next one was Occupational Therapy, and that’s where the problems occurred. As with Physical everything was going extremely well, at first. Then I woke up on a mat and the Paramedics were coming to get me. And I didn’t remember a thing. But I was told that evidently we were playing a game and I had fallen backwards and cracked my head open on the floor. I was just clueless as far as what had happened, and I was taken by ambulance to the Emergency Room of a local hospital where I was given a CAT Scan and I got my head stapled then my sister and her husband had come and I was released to go home. I think it’s important to tell you that even though something went wrong, God was with me the whole time. My injuries were minor and easy to fix, plus I don’t remember a thing, so I had no bad memories to deal with!

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: