Monday, December 11, 2006

Saturday, December 9, 2006 Addition
This is so beautiful, just like my last few days in Therapy. I NEVER have to go wondering if God is with me, I KNOW HE IS! And He always shows me by doing things like helping me to stand and do things and walk. I AM SO BLESSED!

And so are you, that’s why when I read this this morning, I wanted to share this with you”
All is gift
Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of Heaven.
James 1:17
Each morning we wake to a world…that is given by God. God shares who He is and what He makes, His love and His salvation. He is not just maker of Heaven and earth; He is not just the revealer of truth; He is not just architect of salvation. He gives… Where all is gift. I do not own things or persons and thus don’t have to protect them. Therefore I do not have to be anxious. In a world of grace I do not live in laborious struggle to fashion a world that suits my needs and desires, hammering together a life out of the bits and pieces of scrap lumber that come my way. I do not live in anxious suspicion, nervous of what others might do to me, what others might think of me. I simply discover and receive.

Boy I sure learned a lot from that!

A Servant for Christ,

Toby

No comments: